FinovateMiddleEast begins next week, November 20-21, in Dubai, UAE. A few days ago, we introduced some of the themes that will dominate the discussion on Day One of our conference. Today we’ll take a look at what we’ve got in store for attendees on Day Two.
In addition to our live fintech demos (check out our FinovateMiddleEast Sneak Peek series for more information on our demoing companies), Day Two will feature a variety of conversations on topics ranging from challenger banks and digital disruption to small business banking and the future of work in an increasingly automated world.
Challenger banks and digital disruptors: The future of banking?
- With a wave of new digital banks entering the sector, how are these new challengers using digital and technology to improve the customer experience?
- How, as an incumbent bank, can you take inspiration and reinvent your organization in the face of the threats challenger banks present?
- What can we learn from exploring the different models of challenger bank that are emerging, their advantages, and how to harness elements of their model to tackle customer pain points better?
Digitization and the future of work
- Exploring how your team looks today and how it will look in the future as more technologies are introduced into day-to-day-processes.
- Discussing the future of work: what is HSBC doing to upskill its staff and future-proof its workforce to adapt to change?
- Harnessing the balance between automation and a better-skilled workforce in order to improve the customer experience
Defining innovation: Case study of building processes and strategies for success
- Defining expectations to set out measurement criteria for innovation.
- Building channels and processes for the complete spectrum of innovation, from incremental to game-changing.
- Discovering what motivates people to participate and what difficulties have to be overcome: learning what works and what does not.
- Moving from idea to reality: how to implement brilliant ideas quickly.
Other topics to be featured on Day Two of FinovateMiddleEast include:
We will also host a Mentoring Power Panel with representatives from AMANIcircle, Startupbootcamp, Intesa Sanpaolo, Radicle, and Angivest Ventures.
Tickets to FinovateMiddleEast are still available. Visit our FinovateMiddleEast page to register and get more information on how to plan your visit.